08 January 2008

Step 3 and 4 finished


Well, is't it amazing what 2 sick days can do for you? I finished step 3 (pictured) and step 4 f the Carolina Crossrads mystery. Step 4 was a measly 40 units and deemed not photoworthy as there were too few stacks (excuse me, 40 blocks? This mystery is certainly changing the way I count blocks.). By the way is it me or are we missing counterparts for those? I have also started step 5 and almost boobood that one as I was getting ready to cut dark and light triangles rather than the needed accent and light ones, pooh, just caught that one in time. So back to green and yellow. I have all the unit cut and started on the sewing, but am not yet even done with joining the triangles. But almost caught up now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colours are looking great Karin. I have some 1 1/2" strips cut for the first step but I have a loooong way to go. Mind you I didn't even know about it until last week LOL Karen b (UK)