18 January 2012

4 new stars and a new knitting project

While MyGuy was out viewing Verblendung the american version, I managed to sew 4 stars for Max' Star quilt, they still need the sashing strips but at 11:30 I decided to call it a night. I have finally managed to screw up one of the star points by sewing the squares in opposite directions and then cutting the second one of before I realized it. Lucikly I could recut one, so the star still looks good.

As I cannot find half my hats and gloves (not that I have searched too hard yet, it was warmish until this week) I have cast on a new hat this morning on the train. Topdown and improvised, so wish me luck on figuring out the right number and spacing of increases.

No comments: