16 March 2009

Got my patchwork mojo back

but my photography mojo is still somewhere under all that fabric... I finished my stash project from Judy. But too late to enter the draw for the scissors, so congratulations to Sue. I also finished the center of my boy's baby quilt. MyGuy really likes those colors, but it is too small for him. I guess I will have to make a larger orange and blue quilt soon. He certainly deserves one.
But for the moment I have started cutting pieces for Bonnie's green challenge: Jared takes a wife. I always wanted to try a purple, green, orange triadic color scheme and this one might just work. Not sure about the star centes yet, but for now I have cut 360 green 5.5 cm squares. Purple is next: 240 squares and 240 rectangles.

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

I visited your other blogs & all of your socks are truly beautiful,Kucki, you are such a wonderful knitter & I love the orange [more like persimmon to me] cardigan.
Roslyn