We found a leak in the roof of my sewing room. Fortunatelly the house administration got the roofers in on Friday after our discovery on Thursday morning. Unfortunatelly we found the leak by wondering about the stain on my new quilt top. Fortunatelly it did wash mostly out and the bit that stayed in, is in a batik and can be sold as part of that fabric. Puh! Unfortunatelly that means that currently no sewing is taking place as we are drying the room out at best we can and wait to hear when and what will be done to the inside of the room. Fortunatelly it did not get on my sewing machine.
So - mixed blessings, but not too bad.