01 February 2010

Wochenende

Betty was in the Wollmeise Shop and one of the hanks is mine! Yeah! But I have yet to pay her, so better get that done.

I finished a hairband, but need to block it. MyGuy says it looks like socks, but that is because I used the left overs from his get well socks. He is doing much better with physiotherapy and patience, but has another week of sick leave and we are not sure if that is all. The poor dude is getting cabin fever.

I have started the second of his Valentine's Day Hugs and Kisses socks and hope to have them finished in time. I also started a pair for myself from the Regia Betty has sold to me: blue and purple after all this brown and beige is such a joy! They are easy ribbed ones as I was knitting them while watching the skiing events this weekend. Now they are done until the Olympic games.

Apart from that we had a quiet weekend enjoying each others company and the snow outside.

No comments: