16 December 2005

Stitching Question

Take a minute to reflect on your blog reading habits and preferences. What do you prefer to read in stitching blogs? (Progress, tips, family life, experiences, etc.) How much do you think you are influenced by other stitching bloggers?

I prefer reading about the projects most of all which includes tips and experiences. I love watching a project come to life. It makes my own fingers each, even if my process will be horribly slow in comparison. I especially enjoy seeing the projects from all over the world as the German stitching mags are abmisal.

I enjoy occasional bits of the stitcher's life, but it's not the main attraction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I enjoy hearing about what other people are working on, the problems they encounter, and the solutions. I usually run a Google search before I start a project and end up on blogs that have already done it, so I know what I'm getting into.