12 November 2006

Cutaway


Cutaway
Originally uploaded by kucki68.
As you can see I got MyGuy to take a picture of me in my cutaway. Obviously the man who takes wonderful pictures of landscapes and the like and I need to discuss his attention to detail for fashion shots as the cutaway looks better in real live. I am not sure he understood why I wanted a picture of my cardigan. ;^)

Cutaway is a pattern by Chicknits and I enjoyed knitting it.. If I make it again (and that is not impossible) I will have to make the sleeves a bit shorter. The yarn is darker and heathier than the photo shows. It is made of Schachenmayr nomotta Extra, 100% wool.

The two and a half left over balls will at some point become a red scarf for the Orphan's project, though it might be for 2008 or even later.

No comments: