07 May 2007

Some WIPs

As you can see I have the front of my Isabella cast on and am getting close to the armholes. I am not sure if I am going to do the split as written in the instructions as I have found that look not so great on me. I think I will modify it to a V-Neck.

This one is for Margaret who is still stitching on Federic. Instead of being a good SALer I am stitching the crab apple tree from Cross Stitch Collection 143. It is a very spring like pattern and I am stitching it on blue evenweave.

These are my current traveling socks, Ringwood pattern from Gentleman's Half Hose in Vintage Socks. They are for MyGuy.

This currently neglected sock is ladder of life, a free interweave pattern written to honor the helpers at 9/11. Originally they were intended for MyGuy too, but I think they will be mine, too busy for him.

Then we have a solitary Lilac Sock from the Townsend Socknitting Yahoo group. I have my needles in use for the current socks, so once those are finished this sock will get a partner.


I have come out of my reading slump a bit too and finished Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman and am currently reading Magyk, the first Septimus Heap book.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

You bad, bad girl Kucki - throwing in the towel on Frederick!!!(LOL) Sometimes I wish I could do the same but I want him to know who's boss.
Love the fabric & thread for your crab apple tree and I'm looking forward to progress pictures.
Great knitting my friend. It's wonderful that you get so much joy out of it.
Hope you are having a great week.